Thursday, November 25, 2010

Second attempt to Blog

I'm beginning to think that blogging is as it sounds......blahhhhhhh......ging. It's taken me all day and the help from my cousin to get this up and running. I am exhausted by the process of not knowing into the realm of knowing........................
Here is the latest in Rio de Janeiro.
So i'm in beautiful, wonderful Rio deJaneiro that has been taken over by drug lord terrorists. No one will leave their homes and the military tanks are out and about trying to catch these guys. Some of whom are children working for the drug lords.
The Governor has been agressively proactive in putting the drug lords in solitary confinement since they were using cell phones brought in by womens vaginas to continue their work behind prison walls.
As a result, children and adult drug traffikers were blowing up vehicles throughout Rio and black smoke was seen all over Rio. I actually was with a friend of mine in his car when we were diverted by the military blockade due to a car on fire....a result of one of their attacks. It's cars, vans and buses......There is black smoke throughout the city...I'll be leaving soon. On Monday. Strange to be in such a beautiful city under siege. I'm American. What do i know about Terrorism, Violence, and War. I was in California when 911 happened and most of the people there acted as if nothing out of the ordinary was happening. Hard to believe, i know. It felt surreal as if i was watching the news coverage in the States on Mexico.....or a movie.....

No comments:

Post a Comment